Not Sure Anyone Noticed But… I haven't posted in a while. Things have been…rough. Though, things are okay. Actually they are totally okay it's just that life has a funny way of being inconvenient. That being said I just wanted to drop a quick update so that I didn't leave you all hanging in the dark for too long. A few things:
- After my last post about budget woes we happened upon a minor financial windfall (not big enough to leave all my anxiety behind but enough to keep the panic attacks at bay).
- Fun Fact – We're getting married on the 56th Anniversary of Doc Brown's discovery of time travel!
- Multiple friends have offered fun ways to incorporate Back to the Future references during the reception. My favorite thus far is that at the end of the night someone grabs the mic and says “Hey! Why don't you make like a tree…and get outta here”
- I've somehow succumbed to the fact that there will be light sabers at our wedding.
- This Saturday we're hosting a Craft-o-Thon at our apartment (we have conned most of the bridal party with food and booze)
- I'm excited about giving Katie's Napkin Flowers a try
- I'll have a much better update for you next week
Until then, have a lovely weekend!