Episode 26: Personalized Wedding Vows
Episode 26 of The Bouquet Toss is all about writing your own wedding vows! We’re chatting with Tanya Pushkine of The Vow Whisperer to share her expert guidance for personalizing your wedding vows. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #26: Personalized Wedding Vows
Craft a meaningful wedding ceremony by writing personalized wedding vows!
Writing wedding vows can be tricky, stressful, and time-consuming, so we want to demystify the process to help you write vows you love. One of the most important aspects of making savvy wedding decisions is that they reflect who YOU are, what you believe, and what you stand for. A beautiful way to incorporate these things into your day is by writing your own vows. This is a trend that is incredibly meaningful and personal, making your wedding a true celebration of you and your partner. Tanya Pushkine, also known as The Vow Whisperer, joins us to share her best tips, tricks, and advice for writing your vows, practicing them out loud, and getting rid of those public speaking jitters.
About Tanya Pushkine of The Vow Whisperer:
Tanya is a Juilliard graduate, and was a Broadway, and TV series (soap opera!) actress.
Ambition and an appetite for bigger things took her to executive and consultancy roles in public relations and communications for luxury and beauty brands. Her passion for giving back for the greater good took her to global philanthropy.
And then, the very personal, revelatory success of her own wedding ceremony led to The Vow Whisperer. Tanya found her calling…
Her mantra is: Perfection – Perfection – Perfection. Whether a play, a CEO, President’s speech, or wedding vows – curated words and purposeful delivery make it real. The same is true for the wedding vows and ceremony. These are not just formalities, fleeting moments on your way to matrimony. They mean a lot, and will resonate for years. They are the foundation – the Constitution if you will – and the beginning of your married life…
- The Vow Whisperer Website
- Instagram: @thevowwhisperer
5% Off Your Entire Order from Purple Mattress!
This episode is sponsored by Purple Mattress, get 5% off your entire order from Purple with this exclusive offer just for followers of B$B!
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
This podcast is brought to you by TheBudgetSavvyBride.com and is hosted by the founder, Jessica Bishop, and real weddings editor Sari Weinerman. Subscribe on Apple or Spotify today!
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning
- Episode 42: Your Wedding Vision
- Episode 43: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 1
- Episode 44: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 2
- Episode 45: Your Guest List
- Episode 46: Your Venue
- Episode 47: Your Wedding Invitations
- Episode 48: Your Wedding Day Look
- Episode 49: BONUS: Tossing Perfectionism From Wedding Planning
- Episode 50: The Wedding (formerly known as Bridal) Party
- Episode 51: Emotional Wedding Planning and Tossing Relationship Drama
- Episode 52: Wedding Photography and Videography
- Episode 53: Food, Beverage, and Cake The Savvy Way
- Episode 54: Accommodations, Transportation, and other Wedding Logistics
- Episode 55: Rentals, Decor, Flowers, and More!
- Episode 56: The Big Day Wedding Timeline and Survival Tips
- Episode 57: Why Prenuptial Agreements are so Savvy
- Episode 58: How to Hack Your Honeymoon and Earn ROI on Your Wedding Spending
- Episode 59: Why You Shouldn’t “Toss” Pre-Marital Counseling
- Episode 60: Wedding Day Hair with Joseph Maine
- Episode 61: Wedding Planning as the Groom and why it’s “Worth It” with Ryan Cabrera!!!