Episode 26: Personalized Wedding Vows
Episode 26 of The Bouquet Toss is all about writing your own wedding vows! We’re chatting with Tanya Pushkine of The Vow Whisperer to share her expert guidance for personalizing your wedding vows. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #26: Personalized Wedding Vows
Craft a meaningful wedding ceremony by writing personalized wedding vows!
Writing wedding vows can be tricky, stressful, and time-consuming, so we want to demystify the process to help you write vows you love. One of the most important aspects of making savvy wedding decisions is that they reflect who YOU are, what you believe, and what you stand for. A beautiful way to incorporate these things into your day is by writing your own vows. This is a trend that is incredibly meaningful and personal, making your wedding a true celebration of you and your partner. Tanya Pushkine, also known as The Vow Whisperer, joins us to share her best tips, tricks, and advice for writing your vows, practicing them out loud, and getting rid of those public speaking jitters.
About Tanya Pushkine of The Vow Whisperer:
Tanya is a Juilliard graduate, and was a Broadway, and TV series (soap opera!) actress.
Ambition and an appetite for bigger things took her to executive and consultancy roles in public relations and communications for luxury and beauty brands. Her passion for giving back for the greater good took her to global philanthropy.
And then, the very personal, revelatory success of her own wedding ceremony led to The Vow Whisperer. Tanya found her calling…
Her mantra is: Perfection – Perfection – Perfection. Whether a play, a CEO, President’s speech, or wedding vows – curated words and purposeful delivery make it real. The same is true for the wedding vows and ceremony. These are not just formalities, fleeting moments on your way to matrimony. They mean a lot, and will resonate for years. They are the foundation – the Constitution if you will – and the beginning of your married life…
5% Off Your Entire Order from Purple Mattress!
This episode is sponsored by Purple Mattress, get 5% off your entire order from Purple with this exclusive offer just for followers of B$B!
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 1: The Bouquet Toss
- Episode 2: The White Dress
- Episode 3: The Bridal Party
- Episode 4: The Diamond Engagement Ring
- Episode 5: The Wedding Dances
- Episode 6: The Wedding Cake
- Episode 7: Old, New, Borrowed, & Blue
- Episode 8: The Wedding Veil
- Episode 9: The Unity Candle
- Episode 10: The Honeymoon
- Episode 11: The Speeches
- Episode 12: Giving the Bride Away
- Episode 13: The Send Off
- Episode 14: Season 1 Bonus
- Episode 15: Wedding Loans
- Episode 16: Wedding Lighting Trends
- Episode 17: Sustainable Weddings
- Episode 18: Livestreaming Your Wedding
- Episode 19: Wedding Beauty Trends
- Episode 20: The Rise of Elopements
- Episode 21: The Wedding Rental Revolution
- Episode 22: Pressed Flower Details
- Episode 23: Epic Wedding Photography
- Episode 24: Alternative Wedding Style
- Episode 25: Wedding Dessert Trends
- Episode 26: Personalized Wedding Vows
- Episode 27: Making New Wedding Trends
- Episode 28: From Budget to SAVVY
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry