Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
Episode 36 of The Bouquet Toss is all about disrupting the stressed-out bride archetype and prioritizing self-care! Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
Somewhere along the line, the term bridezilla came along to describe the stressed-out bride who is frantically and emotionally agonizing over her wedding plans. Wedding planning can be really tough, but it CAN and perhaps SHOULD actually be fun and dare we say, stress-free! From exercise to meditation, CBD products, and more, with us to discuss how to be the best you during wedding planning is Amanda Goetz, CEO at House of Wise. Let’s TOSS the bridezilla archetype and KEEP the value of self-care in wedding planning!
About Amanda of House of Wise
Amanda Goetz is the founder & CEO of House of Wise, the luxury CBD brand empowering women to give more purposeful intention of their routines so they can take control of their lives.
After realizing the potential of CBD in her own life, Amanda made it her mission to source, develop and provide products to other women that were reliable, trusted and high-quality. Simultaneously, Amanda is focused on being a leader and advocate to break down the stigmas surrounding CBD. Through community and high-quality CBD products, Amanda and House of Wise are empowering women to control of their sleep, sex, stress, and wealth.
Prior to launching House of Wise, Amanda spent five years at The Knot Worldwide (formerly XO Group) as Vice President of Marketing, overseeing brand and product marketing for The Knot and WeddingWire. Before that, she was the founder of a technology startup for the wedding industry, following her career as an international wedding planner, working with wedding and entertaining expert David Tutera.
Follow House of Wise:
💰 Exclusive offer
Get 20% off your order from House of Wise!
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning
- Episode 42: Your Wedding Vision
- Episode 43: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 1
- Episode 44: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 2
- Episode 45: Your Guest List
- Episode 46: Your Venue
- Episode 47: Your Wedding Invitations
- Episode 48: Your Wedding Day Look
- Episode 49: BONUS: Tossing Perfectionism From Wedding Planning
- Episode 50: The Wedding (formerly known as Bridal) Party