Episode 53: Food, Beverage, and Cake The Savvy Way
Episode 53 of The Bouquet Toss Podcast walks through savvy options for food, beverages, and of course– wedding cake! Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
This episode of The Bouquet Toss is sponsored by Vera Wang Party!
Listen in for our special code to save on their brand new Prosecco!
Listen to Episode #53: Food, Beverage, and Cake The Savvy Way
Food, Beverage, and Cake The Savvy Way
Food and beverage costs can take up a large chunk of your budget, but you can make your budget work for you by being savvy about your food choices, considering alternatives to traditional caterers, or opting for certain service styles.
In this episode we’ll help you to brainstorm your wedding menu as well as the different ways you could go about serving it, so you can compare the available options, and choose the one that’s best for you!
Wedding Watch: Iconic Wedding Scenes from Our Favorite TV Shows & Movies
The Wedding Watch clip this week is from Father of The Bride. Find out why we love George Banks (Steve Martin) and the wedding trend we think this movie may be responsible for.
Watch it with us via our Wedding Watch Youtube Playlist.
Important Wedding Food Resources Mentioned:
- How to Cater Your Own Wedding
- How to Plan a Potluck Wedding
- Affordable Catering Ideas
- Top 10 Inexpensive Wedding Foods
Wedding Alcohol Resources:
Save on Vera Wang Party Prosecco!
Listen to the episode to get the code to save 15% on your order of Vera Wang Prosecco!
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning
- Episode 42: Your Wedding Vision
- Episode 43: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 1
- Episode 44: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 2
- Episode 45: Your Guest List
- Episode 46: Your Venue
- Episode 47: Your Wedding Invitations
- Episode 48: Your Wedding Day Look
- Episode 49: BONUS: Tossing Perfectionism From Wedding Planning
- Episode 50: The Wedding (formerly known as Bridal) Party