Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
Episode 31 of The Bouquet Toss is all about celebrity weddings and the surprising choices they make for their weddings! Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #31: Even Celebrities are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
Even Celebrities are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
From their choice of venue to wedding day attire and even cake, celebrities are making iconic non-traditional wedding choices to have their day, their way! We love to see it. Many of these choices may not have been made with the intention of saving money, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t still super smart and savvy ways to cut costs on your wedding! With us, today to discuss steal-worthy ideas from celebrity weddings is Leah Longbrake, host of the Weddings Unveiled podcast.
About Leah Longbrake of Weddings Unveiled:
Leah Longbrake is the host of the Weddings Unveiled podcast. Leah has worked as a producer and on-air host for various news outlets, tv, and radio shows, and more, with almost 20 years of experience in media and entertainment. In addition to hosting Weddings Unveiled, Leah is currently a producer of several other great shows at Evergreen podcasts. With her background in reporting, she loves creating new and interesting content and believes everyone has a story to tell.
Follow Weddings Unveiled:
Links Referenced in Show:
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 1: The Bouquet Toss
- Episode 2: The White Dress
- Episode 3: The Bridal Party
- Episode 4: The Diamond Engagement Ring
- Episode 5: The Wedding Dances
- Episode 6: The Wedding Cake
- Episode 7: Old, New, Borrowed, & Blue
- Episode 8: The Wedding Veil
- Episode 9: The Unity Candle
- Episode 10: The Honeymoon
- Episode 11: The Speeches
- Episode 12: Giving the Bride Away
- Episode 13: The Send Off
- Episode 14: Season 1 Bonus
- Episode 15: Wedding Loans
- Episode 16: Wedding Lighting Trends
- Episode 17: Sustainable Weddings
- Episode 18: Livestreaming Your Wedding
- Episode 19: Wedding Beauty Trends
- Episode 20: The Rise of Elopements
- Episode 21: The Wedding Rental Revolution
- Episode 22: Pressed Flower Details
- Episode 23: Epic Wedding Photography
- Episode 24: Alternative Wedding Style
- Episode 25: Wedding Dessert Trends
- Episode 26: Personalized Wedding Vows
- Episode 27: Making New Wedding Trends
- Episode 28: From Budget to SAVVY
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry