Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
Episode 31 of The Bouquet Toss is all about celebrity weddings and the surprising choices they make for their weddings! Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #31: Even Celebrities are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
Even Celebrities are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
From their choice of venue to wedding day attire and even cake, celebrities are making iconic non-traditional wedding choices to have their day, their way! We love to see it. Many of these choices may not have been made with the intention of saving money, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t still super smart and savvy ways to cut costs on your wedding! With us, today to discuss steal-worthy ideas from celebrity weddings is Leah Longbrake, host of the Weddings Unveiled podcast.
About Leah Longbrake of Weddings Unveiled:
Leah Longbrake is the host of the Weddings Unveiled podcast. Leah has worked as a producer and on-air host for various news outlets, tv, and radio shows, and more, with almost 20 years of experience in media and entertainment. In addition to hosting Weddings Unveiled, Leah is currently a producer of several other great shows at Evergreen podcasts. With her background in reporting, she loves creating new and interesting content and believes everyone has a story to tell.
Follow Weddings Unveiled:
Links Referenced in Show:
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning
- Episode 42: Your Wedding Vision
- Episode 43: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 1
- Episode 44: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 2
- Episode 45: Your Guest List
- Episode 46: Your Venue
- Episode 47: Your Wedding Invitations
- Episode 48: Your Wedding Day Look
- Episode 49: BONUS: Tossing Perfectionism From Wedding Planning
- Episode 50: The Wedding (formerly known as Bridal) Party
- Episode 51: Emotional Wedding Planning and Tossing Relationship Drama
- Episode 52: Wedding Photography and Videography
- Episode 53: Food, Beverage, and Cake The Savvy Way
- Episode 54: Accommodations, Transportation, and other Wedding Logistics
- Episode 55: Rentals, Decor, Flowers, and More!
- Episode 56: The Big Day Wedding Timeline and Survival Tips