Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
Episode 32 of The Bouquet Toss is all about digital wedding invitations and websites in lieu of printed wedding invitations! Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
This episode is sponsored by Shutterfly.
Listen to Episode #32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
One of the most popular wedding traditions we see today’s couples tossing out is the printed wedding invitation. In an effort to save both their wallets and the earth, forgoing those expensive, lavish designs on thick card stock that while gorgeous, ultimately end up in the trash, is a very savvy choice, one that we are big fans of. The world is digital these days, so why not have your wedding invitations be digital too? Join us for a conversation with Ayla Toyokawa, founder of WedSites to learn how to make the most out of digital communication for your wedding!
About Ayla Toyokawa
Ayla Toyokawa is the founder of WedSites, the world’s first all-in-one project management platform designed specifically for planning a wedding. Ayla is a certified wedding planner who brings an empathetic and thoughtful approach to software design. She is on a mission to bring the fun back into the wedding planning process and give couples around the world the extra (digital) helping hand they need during this notoriously stressful time. Since launching WedSites in late 2019, Ayla has helped thousands of couples in over 55 countries plan their weddings and streamline communication with their guests. Outside of her work with weddings, Ayla is a crazy plant lady, dog mom, and Piscean who loves being in the ocean.
💰 Exclusive deal offer
Score 10% off your WedSites subscription with this special code:
Get 10% off your WedSites package with code TOSS10!
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 1: The Bouquet Toss
- Episode 2: The White Dress
- Episode 3: The Bridal Party
- Episode 4: The Diamond Engagement Ring
- Episode 5: The Wedding Dances
- Episode 6: The Wedding Cake
- Episode 7: Old, New, Borrowed, & Blue
- Episode 8: The Wedding Veil
- Episode 9: The Unity Candle
- Episode 10: The Honeymoon
- Episode 11: The Speeches
- Episode 12: Giving the Bride Away
- Episode 13: The Send Off
- Episode 14: Season 1 Bonus
- Episode 15: Wedding Loans
- Episode 16: Wedding Lighting Trends
- Episode 17: Sustainable Weddings
- Episode 18: Livestreaming Your Wedding
- Episode 19: Wedding Beauty Trends
- Episode 20: The Rise of Elopements
- Episode 21: The Wedding Rental Revolution
- Episode 22: Pressed Flower Details
- Episode 23: Epic Wedding Photography
- Episode 24: Alternative Wedding Style
- Episode 25: Wedding Dessert Trends
- Episode 26: Personalized Wedding Vows
- Episode 27: Making New Wedding Trends
- Episode 28: From Budget to SAVVY
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry