Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
Episode 32 of The Bouquet Toss is all about digital wedding invitations and websites in lieu of printed wedding invitations! Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
This episode is sponsored by Shutterfly.
Listen to Episode #32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
One of the most popular wedding traditions we see today’s couples tossing out is the printed wedding invitation. In an effort to save both their wallets and the earth, forgoing those expensive, lavish designs on thick card stock that while gorgeous, ultimately end up in the trash, is a very savvy choice, one that we are big fans of. The world is digital these days, so why not have your wedding invitations be digital too? Join us for a conversation with Ayla Toyokawa, founder of WedSites to learn how to make the most out of digital communication for your wedding!
About Ayla Toyokawa
Ayla Toyokawa is the founder of WedSites, the world’s first all-in-one project management platform designed specifically for planning a wedding. Ayla is a certified wedding planner who brings an empathetic and thoughtful approach to software design. She is on a mission to bring the fun back into the wedding planning process and give couples around the world the extra (digital) helping hand they need during this notoriously stressful time. Since launching WedSites in late 2019, Ayla has helped thousands of couples in over 55 countries plan their weddings and streamline communication with their guests. Outside of her work with weddings, Ayla is a crazy plant lady, dog mom, and Piscean who loves being in the ocean.
💰 Exclusive deal offer
Score 10% off your WedSites subscription with this special code:
Get 10% off your WedSites package with code TOSS10!
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning
- Episode 42: Your Wedding Vision
- Episode 43: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 1
- Episode 44: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 2
- Episode 45: Your Guest List
- Episode 46: Your Venue
- Episode 47: Your Wedding Invitations
- Episode 48: Your Wedding Day Look
- Episode 49: BONUS: Tossing Perfectionism From Wedding Planning
- Episode 50: The Wedding (formerly known as Bridal) Party
- Episode 51: Emotional Wedding Planning and Tossing Relationship Drama
- Episode 52: Wedding Photography and Videography
- Episode 53: Food, Beverage, and Cake The Savvy Way
- Episode 54: Accommodations, Transportation, and other Wedding Logistics
- Episode 55: Rentals, Decor, Flowers, and More!
- Episode 56: The Big Day Wedding Timeline and Survival Tips