Episode 47: Your Wedding Invitations
Episode 47 of The Bouquet Toss Podcast is all about selecting your invitations for the big day. Learn some savvy savings tips and techy hacks to simplify your wedding process. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #47: Your Wedding Invitations
Choosing Your Wedding Invitations
This week we are discussing your wedding invitations and how to make communication about the big day as easy and stress-free as possible.
Traditionally, couples have sent out costly professionally printed wedding invitations with numerous envelopes, inserts, and a variety of enclosure cards with information for guests. But, fancy invitations with lots of inserts and add-ons can run anywhere between $5 and $10 dollars each. If you’re looking for a more practical take on wedding invitations, you’re in the right place.
Wedding Watch: Iconic Wedding Scenes from Our Favorite TV Shows & Movies
This week’s Wedding Watch clip is from The Wedding Singer! Find out why we love this 80’s classic and how we rate it on the savvy scale!
Watch it with us via our Wedding Watch Youtube Playlist.
- Free Wedding Websites
- Create Your Own Wedding Website with WordPress and Bluehost
- How To Make a Wedding Website
- The Best Places To Build A Cheap Wedding Website
- *Use this link to get a Free Month of Canva Pro
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning
- Episode 42: Your Wedding Vision
- Episode 43: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 1
- Episode 44: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 2
- Episode 45: Your Guest List
- Episode 46: Your Venue
- Episode 47: Your Wedding Invitations
- Episode 48: Your Wedding Day Look
- Episode 49: BONUS: Tossing Perfectionism From Wedding Planning
- Episode 50: The Wedding (formerly known as Bridal) Party
- Episode 51: Emotional Wedding Planning and Tossing Relationship Drama
- Episode 52: Wedding Photography and Videography
- Episode 53: Food, Beverage, and Cake The Savvy Way
- Episode 54: Accommodations, Transportation, and other Wedding Logistics
- Episode 55: Rentals, Decor, Flowers, and More!
- Episode 56: The Big Day Wedding Timeline and Survival Tips