Episode 25: Wedding Dessert Trends
Episode 25 of The Bouquet Toss is all about wedding dessert trends! We’re chatting with Randi Smith, owner of Sugar Euphoria to share tips, advice, inspiration and her favorite unique sweet treats for weddings. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #25: Wedding Dessert Trends
Creative and unique sweet treats for your wedding reception!
If you follow B$B on Instagram you know we are huge fans of an alternative wedding cake. Actually, we are just huge fans of creative wedding desserts in general! In season one we took a deep dive into the tradition of cutting the wedding cake, why three-tiered cakes became so popular, and how wedding cakes have evolved and changed over time. This time, we are taking a look at what dessert trends are popular right now from donut walls to dessert bars, how to pull it off on a budget, and other options you may want to consider with Randi Smith, owner of Sugar Euphoria!
About Randi Smith of Sugar Euphoria:
Randi is an island girl who is passionate about celebrating life’s big moments. She is the founder and lead designer at Sugar Euphoria – a boutique wedding cake and confectionery studio in North Carolina. She is obsessed with her family, skincare, and white chocolate lattes. When she’s not working with her wonderful clients, you can catch her watching reruns of A Different World.
Get a FREE Centerpiece from Something Borrowed Blooms!
This episode is sponsored by Something Borrowed Blooms. Get a FREE centerpiece rental with your $65+ order with CODE: BUDGETSAVVY
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning
- Episode 42: Your Wedding Vision
- Episode 43: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 1
- Episode 44: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 2
- Episode 45: Your Guest List
- Episode 46: Your Venue
- Episode 47: Your Wedding Invitations
- Episode 48: Your Wedding Day Look
- Episode 49: BONUS: Tossing Perfectionism From Wedding Planning
- Episode 50: The Wedding (formerly known as Bridal) Party
- Episode 51: Emotional Wedding Planning and Tossing Relationship Drama
- Episode 52: Wedding Photography and Videography
- Episode 53: Food, Beverage, and Cake The Savvy Way
- Episode 54: Accommodations, Transportation, and other Wedding Logistics
- Episode 55: Rentals, Decor, Flowers, and More!
- Episode 56: The Big Day Wedding Timeline and Survival Tips