Episode 25: Wedding Dessert Trends
Episode 25 of The Bouquet Toss is all about wedding dessert trends! We’re chatting with Randi Smith, owner of Sugar Euphoria to share tips, advice, inspiration and her favorite unique sweet treats for weddings. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #25: Wedding Dessert Trends
Creative and unique sweet treats for your wedding reception!
If you follow B$B on Instagram you know we are huge fans of an alternative wedding cake. Actually, we are just huge fans of creative wedding desserts in general! In season one we took a deep dive into the tradition of cutting the wedding cake, why three-tiered cakes became so popular, and how wedding cakes have evolved and changed over time. This time, we are taking a look at what dessert trends are popular right now from donut walls to dessert bars, how to pull it off on a budget, and other options you may want to consider with Randi Smith, owner of Sugar Euphoria!
About Randi Smith of Sugar Euphoria:
Randi is an island girl who is passionate about celebrating life’s big moments. She is the founder and lead designer at Sugar Euphoria – a boutique wedding cake and confectionery studio in North Carolina. She is obsessed with her family, skincare, and white chocolate lattes. When she’s not working with her wonderful clients, you can catch her watching reruns of A Different World.
Get a FREE Centerpiece from Something Borrowed Blooms!
This episode is sponsored by Something Borrowed Blooms. Get a FREE centerpiece rental with your $65+ order with CODE: BUDGETSAVVY
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 1: The Bouquet Toss
- Episode 2: The White Dress
- Episode 3: The Bridal Party
- Episode 4: The Diamond Engagement Ring
- Episode 5: The Wedding Dances
- Episode 6: The Wedding Cake
- Episode 7: Old, New, Borrowed, & Blue
- Episode 8: The Wedding Veil
- Episode 9: The Unity Candle
- Episode 10: The Honeymoon
- Episode 11: The Speeches
- Episode 12: Giving the Bride Away
- Episode 13: The Send Off
- Episode 14: Season 1 Bonus
- Episode 15: Wedding Loans
- Episode 16: Wedding Lighting Trends
- Episode 17: Sustainable Weddings
- Episode 18: Livestreaming Your Wedding
- Episode 19: Wedding Beauty Trends
- Episode 20: The Rise of Elopements
- Episode 21: The Wedding Rental Revolution
- Episode 22: Pressed Flower Details
- Episode 23: Epic Wedding Photography
- Episode 24: Alternative Wedding Style
- Episode 25: Wedding Dessert Trends
- Episode 26: Personalized Wedding Vows
- Episode 27: Making New Wedding Trends
- Episode 28: From Budget to SAVVY
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry