Episode 51: Emotional Wedding Planning and Tossing Relationship Drama
Episode 51 of The Bouquet Toss Podcast is all navigating the emotional parts of the wedding planning process. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
This episode of The Bouquet Toss is Sponsored by This episode is sponsored by Greenvelope!
Listen to Episode #51: Emotional Wedding Planning and Tossing Relationship Drama
The Wedding Party (formerly known as Bridal Party)
In this special bonus episode, we are joined by Kara Ghassabeh – Life Coach + Bride Whisperer to talk about normalizing the relationship drama that tends to come up around weddings, explore why it happens, and practical tips for how to handle it. This drama is not only between spouses, but every other familial and friendship relationship they have as well!
Kara is a life coach and self-proclaimed bride whisperer. She exclusively serves brides who are navigating the stress, drama, and overwhelm of getting married, focusing on the emotional aspects of this life change and how it affects our closest relationships.
Tune in and learn the 3 S’s for having effective conversations (stay soft, seek to understand, and summarize), and what emotional wedding planning looks like too!
About Kara Ghassabeh
We’re joined by Kara Ghassabeh, life coach and bride whisperer, who helps brides navigate the ups and downs through the wedding planning process. Learn more about Kara and how you can work with her through the links below:
Invite Your Guests the Savvy Way with Greenvelope!
Greenvelope offers stunning high-end paper styles in a virtual format so you can have the swoon-worthy wedding invitations of your dreams on a budget!
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning
- Episode 42: Your Wedding Vision
- Episode 43: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 1
- Episode 44: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 2
- Episode 45: Your Guest List
- Episode 46: Your Venue
- Episode 47: Your Wedding Invitations
- Episode 48: Your Wedding Day Look
- Episode 49: BONUS: Tossing Perfectionism From Wedding Planning
- Episode 50: The Wedding (formerly known as Bridal) Party
- Episode 51: Emotional Wedding Planning and Tossing Relationship Drama
- Episode 52: Wedding Photography and Videography
- Episode 53: Food, Beverage, and Cake The Savvy Way
- Episode 54: Accommodations, Transportation, and other Wedding Logistics
- Episode 55: Rentals, Decor, Flowers, and More!
- Episode 56: The Big Day Wedding Timeline and Survival Tips