Episode 55: Rentals, Decor, Flowers, and More!
Episode 55 of The Bouquet Toss Podcast walks through savvy options for food, beverages, and of course– wedding cake! Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
This episode is sponsored by Something Borrowed Blooms.
Listen in for our special code to get an awesome discount on their silk flowers for rent!
Listen to Episode #55: Rentals, Decor, Flowers, and More!
Rentals, Decor, Flowers, and More!
This week we are discussing the visual details of your day, covering everything from rentals, decorations, flowers, and beyond. If you have a certain aesthetic in mind that you want to achieve, you’ll want to decorate your space in a way that fits your wedding theme.
In this episode, we’ll share how to bring your wedding vision to life using decor, flowers, rentals, and other items — with savvy alternatives and options along the way to consider.
Wedding Watch: Iconic Wedding Scenes from Our Favorite TV Shows & Movies
The Wedding Watch clip is from Mamma Mia! Watch it with us via our Wedding Watch Youtube Playlist.
Important Wedding Decor Resources Mentioned:
- Wedding Flower & Decor Trends for 2022
- How to Decorate Your Wedding Ceremony
- The Top Nine Online Wedding Rental Companies
- Rent Your Wedding Flowers from Something Borrowed Blooms!
- 10 Tips on Renting DIY Uplighting & Wedding Backdrops
- The Ultimate Wedding Decor Checklist: Everything You Need to Decorate Your Wedding
- Wedding Budget Tip #16: Choose In-Season Flowers
Get gorgeous wedding flowers on a budget!
Receive a FREE centerpiece rental with your $65+ order with our exclusive code!
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning
- Episode 42: Your Wedding Vision
- Episode 43: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 1
- Episode 44: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 2
- Episode 45: Your Guest List
- Episode 46: Your Venue
- Episode 47: Your Wedding Invitations
- Episode 48: Your Wedding Day Look
- Episode 49: BONUS: Tossing Perfectionism From Wedding Planning
- Episode 50: The Wedding (formerly known as Bridal) Party
- Episode 51: Emotional Wedding Planning and Tossing Relationship Drama
- Episode 52: Wedding Photography and Videography
- Episode 53: Food, Beverage, and Cake The Savvy Way
- Episode 54: Accommodations, Transportation, and other Wedding Logistics
- Episode 55: Rentals, Decor, Flowers, and More!
- Episode 56: The Big Day Wedding Timeline and Survival Tips