Episode 57: Why Prenuptial Agreements are so Savvy
Episode 57 of The Bouquet Toss Podcast is all about the benefits and protections that a prenuptial agreement provides. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
This episode of The Bouquet Toss is presented in partnership with HelloPrenup!
Listen to the episode to get the savvy code to save $50 on your prenup!
Listen to Episode #57: Why Prenuptial Agreements are so Savvy
Prenuptial Agreements The Savvy Way
This week we are discussing prenups. You probably aren’t thinking about prenups while you’re basking in that newly-engaged glow, but today we’re talking all about why you should consider one before you head down the aisle. We hope this discussion can help clear up common misconceptions about the process, and ditch the stigma over something that can actually be very practical.
With us today are Julia Rodgers and Sarabeth Jaffe, the co-founders of Hello Prenup, the premiere online platform for prenuptial agreements. It was developed by legal professionals working in the family law field, under the direction of seasoned divorce attorneys with decades of experience in drafting and defending prenups. The ease of use and total cost of working with HelloPrenup makes this such a savvy option for any engaged couple!
Important Prenup Resources Mentioned:
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Prenup vs. Postnup – What’s the difference?
- What Is a Prenup and Do You Need One?
Save $50 on Your Prenup!
Listen for our special code to get $50 off from HelloPrenup and follow them on Instagram and Twitter.
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning
- Episode 42: Your Wedding Vision
- Episode 43: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 1
- Episode 44: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 2
- Episode 45: Your Guest List
- Episode 46: Your Venue
- Episode 47: Your Wedding Invitations
- Episode 48: Your Wedding Day Look
- Episode 49: BONUS: Tossing Perfectionism From Wedding Planning
- Episode 50: The Wedding (formerly known as Bridal) Party
- Episode 51: Emotional Wedding Planning and Tossing Relationship Drama
- Episode 52: Wedding Photography and Videography
- Episode 53: Food, Beverage, and Cake The Savvy Way
- Episode 54: Accommodations, Transportation, and other Wedding Logistics
- Episode 55: Rentals, Decor, Flowers, and More!
- Episode 56: The Big Day Wedding Timeline and Survival Tips