Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
Episode 34 of The Bouquet Toss is all about DIYing your wedding decor – it’s not just about saving money! Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
This episode is sponsored by Shutterfly.
Listen to Episode #34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
DIY doesn’t have to mean cheap or insinuate that sacrifices were made. There are so many amazing resources out there to help you make the Do It Yourself option look incredible, and particularly when it comes to your wedding flowers. Join us for a conversation with Kati Clyde from Sola Wood Flowers to learn tips and tricks for DIYing better, and to learn about the brand new Budget Savvy Bride Collection from Sola Wood Flowers!
About Kati of Sola Wood Flowers
Kati Clyde leads product development at Sola Wood Flowers and has been crafting with their products for almost a decade! She’s designed hundreds of products and enjoys every aspect of design, having been a crafter since she was a young girl. With sola wood flowers, Kati gets to venture down many avenues of floral design such as weddings, home decor, and so much more! With ever-changing trends, it is fast-paced and always exciting! When she’s not crafting Kati enjoys spending time with her family on their farm in Southern Idaho.
Follow Sola Wood Flowers:
- Website: Sola Wood Flowers
- Instagram @SolaWoodFlowers
- Pinterest: SolaWoodFlowers
- TikTok: @SolaWoodFlowers
- Youtube: Sola Wood Flowers
- Facebook: @SolaWoodFlowers
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy