Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party Traditions
Episode 37 of The Bouquet Toss is all about disrupting outdated bridal shower and bachelorette party traditions. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #37: Disrupting Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party Traditions
Disrupting Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party Traditions
If you’re feeling weird about having to open all of your shower gifts in front of an audience, or wondering why you feel pressure to plan an epic bachelorette weekend celebration, this episode is for you. We’re breaking down all of the options for these extra wedding events, and brainstorming savvy ways to pull them off that will feel the best for you! With to dive into all things bridal shower and bachelorette is Megan Hanlon, the creator of Modern MOH!
About Megan Hanlon of Modern MOH
Megan is a five-time bridesmaid, two-time maid of honor, and one-time bride whose goal is to help you on your journey to becoming the greatest MOH of all time! Check out the fabulous resources she has available on her website to get you through your bridesmaids duties flawlessly!
Follow Sola Wood Flowers:
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy