Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning
Episode 41 of The Bouquet Toss is all about destigmatizing the COVID safety precaution conversation while wedding planning. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #41: Covid Safety at Weddings
COVID safety at your wedding: Do you have a plan?
Welcome to a special bonus episode of The Bouquet Toss! If you’re planning a wedding for 2022 and beyond, you’re likely pretty exhausted by this topic, but Covid is still very much a factor you need to consider. After all, you want to make sure that you are prioritizing the safety of all your favorite people as you gather them together to celebrate your love!
We know this can be a tense topic and involve difficult conversations with loved ones, which is why we are speaking with Beth Kramer, to provide her best tips and resources for prioritizing Coivd safety at your wedding. Learn how to make a Covid Safety policy that works for you.
Check out Beth’s amazing free resources HERE to navigate your wedding and Covid!
About Elisabeth Kramer
Elisabeth “Beth” Kramer (she/her) is a wedding planner in Portland, Oregon, who’s fighting the Wedding Industrial Complex. She’s the host of the podcast The Teardown and co-founder of Altared, a space for wedding vendors who want to change the wedding industry.
Follow Elisabeth Kramer!
Helpful Covid Wedding Planning Resources from Elisabeth Kramer:
- Covid Resource Hub
- Pandemic wedding planning resources
- The COVID safety policy template
- The GUEST communication template
- The VENDOR communication template
- The vaccination status convo with vendors
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning
- Episode 42: Your Wedding Vision
- Episode 43: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 1
- Episode 44: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 2
- Episode 45: Your Guest List
- Episode 46: Your Venue
- Episode 47: Your Wedding Invitations
- Episode 48: Your Wedding Day Look
- Episode 49: BONUS: Tossing Perfectionism From Wedding Planning
- Episode 50: The Wedding (formerly known as Bridal) Party