Episode 56: The Big Day Wedding Timeline and Survival Tips
Episode 56 of The Bouquet Toss Podcast walks through things you need to know to get through the big day without a hitch! Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
This episode of The Bouquet Toss is sponsored by Vera Wang Party!
Listen in for our special code to save on their brand new Prosecco!
Listen to Episode #56: The Big Day Wedding Timeline and Survival Tips
The Big Day Wedding Timeline and Survival Tips
This week we are discussing the wedding day itself. On your wedding day, you’ll want to be able to focus on being present and in the moment so you can truly enjoy your time with your loved ones. Ensuring that you get to do that means tackling some organizational tasks ahead of the big day so you can fully experience your wedding day!
In this episode, we’ll outline some important things you need to know to prepare ahead of time and set yourself up for success (aka less stress) on the big day.
Wedding Watch: Iconic Wedding Scenes from Our Favorite TV Shows & Movies
The Wedding Watch clip is from Bridgerton. Find out what we love about Daphne and The Duke’s wedding! Watch it with us via our Wedding Watch Youtube Playlist.
Important Wedding Decor Resources Mentioned:
- Create The Perfect Wedding Day Timeline
- Wedding Emergency Kit
- Tipping Vendors
- What to Pack for Your Wedding Night
- Wedding Insurance
Save on Vera Wang Party Prosecco!
Listen to the episode to get the code to save 15% on your order of Vera Wang Prosecco!
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning
- Episode 42: Your Wedding Vision
- Episode 43: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 1
- Episode 44: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 2
- Episode 45: Your Guest List
- Episode 46: Your Venue
- Episode 47: Your Wedding Invitations
- Episode 48: Your Wedding Day Look
- Episode 49: BONUS: Tossing Perfectionism From Wedding Planning
- Episode 50: The Wedding (formerly known as Bridal) Party
- Episode 51: Emotional Wedding Planning and Tossing Relationship Drama
- Episode 52: Wedding Photography and Videography
- Episode 53: Food, Beverage, and Cake The Savvy Way
- Episode 54: Accommodations, Transportation, and other Wedding Logistics
- Episode 55: Rentals, Decor, Flowers, and More!
- Episode 56: The Big Day Wedding Timeline and Survival Tips