Episode 23: Epic Wedding Photography
Episode 23 of The Bouquet Toss is all about getting epic wedding photos. We’re chatting with adventure elopement photographer Meghann Laine Grah to share tips, advice, and her favorite elopement spots. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #23: Epic Wedding Photography
Epic Wedding Photography Tips from an Adventure Elopement Photographer
A wedding was something captured on camera and film since we had the capability to do so, but nowadays, wedding photography is perhaps one of the most important parts. SO many of the real brides we feature on The Budget Savvy Bride say they budgeted the most, or consider a splurge on their wedding photography. There are so many amazingly creative artists that have elevated wedding photography and turned it from traditional portraits to so much more. From adventure elopements to beach weddings, there are so many fun and creative ways to capture your big day. With us to discuss is adventure elopement photographer Meghann Laine Grah of M.Laine Photography.
About Meghann Laine Grah of M.Laine Photography:
Meghann Laine is an adventure elopement photographer residing in Tacoma, Washington. With nearly a decade of professional photography experience, her customers say she knows the best locations and love that she makes them feel comfortable while being photographed. When she is not photographing amazing people, you can catch her wandering the Pacific Northwest’s hiking trails, summiting mountains, and traveling abroad.
- Meghann Laine Grah of M.Laine Photography
- Instagram: @mlainephotography
Links Mentioned in this episode:
- Mt. Erie Rock Climbing Elopement
- How to Avoid Wedding Day Memory Loss
- Wedding Photography Budget Hack: Staged Wedding Exits
- Adventure Elopements: 11 Reasons Why They’re Awesome
- Are elopements a trend?
Get Wedding White Teeth for your big day with Briten!
Get the BRITEN kit for 40% off plus free shipping with code BRITENBouquetToss at checkout!
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
This podcast is brought to you by TheBudgetSavvyBride.com and is hosted by the founder, Jessica Bishop, and real weddings editor Sari Weinerman. Subscribe on Apple or Spotify today!
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning
- Episode 42: Your Wedding Vision
- Episode 43: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 1
- Episode 44: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 2
- Episode 45: Your Guest List
- Episode 46: Your Venue
- Episode 47: Your Wedding Invitations
- Episode 48: Your Wedding Day Look
- Episode 49: BONUS: Tossing Perfectionism From Wedding Planning
- Episode 50: The Wedding (formerly known as Bridal) Party
- Episode 51: Emotional Wedding Planning and Tossing Relationship Drama
- Episode 52: Wedding Photography and Videography
- Episode 53: Food, Beverage, and Cake The Savvy Way
- Episode 54: Accommodations, Transportation, and other Wedding Logistics
- Episode 55: Rentals, Decor, Flowers, and More!
- Episode 56: The Big Day Wedding Timeline and Survival Tips
- Episode 57: Why Prenuptial Agreements are so Savvy
- Episode 58: How to Hack Your Honeymoon and Earn ROI on Your Wedding Spending
- Episode 59: Why You Shouldn’t “Toss” Pre-Marital Counseling
- Episode 60: Wedding Day Hair with Joseph Maine
- Episode 61: Wedding Planning as the Groom and why it’s “Worth It” with Ryan Cabrera!!!