Episode 23: Epic Wedding Photography
Episode 23 of The Bouquet Toss is all about getting epic wedding photos. We’re chatting with adventure elopement photographer Meghann Laine Grah to share tips, advice, and her favorite elopement spots. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #23: Epic Wedding Photography
Epic Wedding Photography Tips from an Adventure Elopement Photographer
A wedding was something captured on camera and film since we had the capability to do so, but nowadays, wedding photography is perhaps one of the most important parts. SO many of the real brides we feature on The Budget Savvy Bride say they budgeted the most, or consider a splurge on their wedding photography. There are so many amazingly creative artists that have elevated wedding photography and turned it from traditional portraits to so much more. From adventure elopements to beach weddings, there are so many fun and creative ways to capture your big day. With us to discuss is adventure elopement photographer Meghann Laine Grah of M.Laine Photography.
About Meghann Laine Grah of M.Laine Photography:
Meghann Laine is an adventure elopement photographer residing in Tacoma, Washington. With nearly a decade of professional photography experience, her customers say she knows the best locations and love that she makes them feel comfortable while being photographed. When she is not photographing amazing people, you can catch her wandering the Pacific Northwest’s hiking trails, summiting mountains, and traveling abroad.
Links Mentioned in this episode:
- Mt. Erie Rock Climbing Elopement
- How to Avoid Wedding Day Memory Loss
- Wedding Photography Budget Hack: Staged Wedding Exits
- Adventure Elopements: 11 Reasons Why They’re Awesome
- Are elopements a trend?
Get Wedding White Teeth for your big day with Briten!
Get the BRITEN kit for 40% off plus free shipping with code BRITENBouquetToss at checkout!
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 1: The Bouquet Toss
- Episode 2: The White Dress
- Episode 3: The Bridal Party
- Episode 4: The Diamond Engagement Ring
- Episode 5: The Wedding Dances
- Episode 6: The Wedding Cake
- Episode 7: Old, New, Borrowed, & Blue
- Episode 8: The Wedding Veil
- Episode 9: The Unity Candle
- Episode 10: The Honeymoon
- Episode 11: The Speeches
- Episode 12: Giving the Bride Away
- Episode 13: The Send Off
- Episode 15: Wedding Loans
- Episode 16: Wedding Lighting Trends
- Episode 17: Sustainable Weddings
- Episode 18: Livestreaming Your Wedding
- Episode 19: Wedding Beauty Trends
- Episode 20: The Rise of Elopements
- Episode 21: The Wedding Rental Revolution
- Episode 22: Pressed Flower Details
- Episode 23: Epic Wedding Photography