Episode 24: Alternative Wedding Style
Episode 24 of The Bouquet Toss is all about alternative wedding style. We’re chatting with the co-founders of SuitShop to share unique ideas for all members of the wedding party. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #24: Alternative Wedding Style
Alternative style tips and ideas to consider for a unique wedding look!
We are huge fans of brides and grooms choosing nontraditional attire for their big day. In season 1, we took a deep dive into how the traditional white wedding dress became a thing, and we talked about all of the reasons you may actually want to make a different choice for your big day. Now we’re taking a deep dive into what those alternatives can be! Wear purple, put your bridesmaids in white, or opt for a suit instead of a dress! Join us for a fun conversation with Jeanne Foley and Diana Ganz from SuitShop!
About Jeanne Foley and Diana Ganz from SuitShop:
Meghann Laine is an adventure elopement photographer residing in Tacoma, Washington. With nearly a decade of professional photography experience, her customers say she knows the best locations and love that she makes them feel comfortable while being photographed. When she is not photographing amazing people, you can catch her wandering the Pacific Northwest’s hiking trails, summiting mountains, and traveling abroad.
Save 15% on the savvy silicone rings from HALO!
This episode is sponsored by My HALO silicone Rings. Use code HALOSAVVY15 for 15% sitewide.
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 1: The Bouquet Toss
- Episode 2: The White Dress
- Episode 3: The Bridal Party
- Episode 4: The Diamond Engagement Ring
- Episode 5: The Wedding Dances
- Episode 6: The Wedding Cake
- Episode 7: Old, New, Borrowed, & Blue
- Episode 8: The Wedding Veil
- Episode 9: The Unity Candle
- Episode 10: The Honeymoon
- Episode 11: The Speeches
- Episode 12: Giving the Bride Away
- Episode 13: The Send Off
- Episode 15: Wedding Loans
- Episode 16: Wedding Lighting Trends
- Episode 17: Sustainable Weddings
- Episode 18: Livestreaming Your Wedding
- Episode 19: Wedding Beauty Trends
- Episode 20: The Rise of Elopements
- Episode 21: The Wedding Rental Revolution
- Episode 22: Pressed Flower Details
- Episode 23: Epic Wedding Photography
- Episode 24: Alternative Wedding Style
- Episode 25: Wedding Dessert Trends
- Episode 26: Personalized Wedding Vows