Episode 24: Alternative Wedding Style
Episode 24 of The Bouquet Toss is all about alternative wedding style. We’re chatting with the co-founders of SuitShop to share unique ideas for all members of the wedding party. Subscribe to The Bouquet Toss Podcast via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app!
Listen to Episode #24: Alternative Wedding Style
Alternative style tips and ideas to consider for a unique wedding look!
We are huge fans of brides and grooms choosing nontraditional attire for their big day. In season 1, we took a deep dive into how the traditional white wedding dress became a thing, and we talked about all of the reasons you may actually want to make a different choice for your big day. Now we’re taking a deep dive into what those alternatives can be! Wear purple, put your bridesmaids in white, or opt for a suit instead of a dress! Join us for a fun conversation with Jeanne Foley and Diana Ganz from SuitShop!
About Jeanne Foley and Diana Ganz from SuitShop:
Meghann Laine is an adventure elopement photographer residing in Tacoma, Washington. With nearly a decade of professional photography experience, her customers say she knows the best locations and love that she makes them feel comfortable while being photographed. When she is not photographing amazing people, you can catch her wandering the Pacific Northwest’s hiking trails, summiting mountains, and traveling abroad.
Save 15% on the savvy silicone rings from HALO!
This episode is sponsored by My HALO silicone Rings. Use code HALOSAVVY15 for 15% sitewide.
Listen to The Bouquet Toss Podcast!
Don’t forget to rate, review, & subscribe via your favorite podcast app!
About The Bouquet Toss Podcast
The Bouquet Toss is a wedding planning podcast that empowers couples to plan a meaningful, authentic, and affordable wedding celebration! On the show, we will have candid conversations all about weddings and why we do them the way we do so that couples can plan their weddings based on their own values, and not on the expectations of others.
In our Budget-Savvy Wedding Planning Community, we see the same questions asked over and over again. So many couples seem to be seeking permission to plan their weddings on their own terms, and we’re here to say go for it! We believe you should have your day, your way and our goal is to help empower you to plan a wedding celebration that actually feels authentic to you.
In case you missed it, check out our other episodes:
- Episode 29: Disrupting the Expensive Bridesmaid Dress Tradition
- Episode 30: Disrupting the Traditional Wedding Registry
- Episode 31: Even Celebrities Are Disrupting Traditional Weddings
- Episode 32: Disrupting Printed Wedding Invitations By Going Digital
- Episode 33: Ending Child Marriage
- Episode 34: Disrupting Expensive Wedding Decor with DIY
- Episode 35: Disrupting the Tradition of Buying Your Wedding Dress and Keeping It Forever
- Episode 36: Disrupting the Stressed-Out Bride Archetype
- Episode 37: Disrupting Bridal Shower & Bachelorette Party Traditions
- Episode 38: Disrupting The “Best Day of Your Life” Trope
- Episode 39: Disrupting The Exclusion of Disabled Couples by the Wedding Industry
- Episode 40: Disrupting The Stigma of Couples Therapy
- Episode 41: COVID Wedding Planning
- Episode 42: Your Wedding Vision
- Episode 43: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 1
- Episode 44: Your Wedding Budget, Phase 2
- Episode 45: Your Guest List
- Episode 46: Your Venue
- Episode 47: Your Wedding Invitations
- Episode 48: Your Wedding Day Look
- Episode 49: BONUS: Tossing Perfectionism From Wedding Planning
- Episode 50: The Wedding (formerly known as Bridal) Party
- Episode 51: Emotional Wedding Planning and Tossing Relationship Drama
- Episode 52: Wedding Photography and Videography
- Episode 53: Food, Beverage, and Cake The Savvy Way
- Episode 54: Accommodations, Transportation, and other Wedding Logistics
- Episode 55: Rentals, Decor, Flowers, and More!
- Episode 56: The Big Day Wedding Timeline and Survival Tips